Day 1: Arrival to Tromsø. Transfer to the accommodation and check in.
We will be waiting for you at the airport and have a transfer ready to go to the hotel. We will help with the check in and make sure your room is correct. We will give you a short summary of what to expect in the following days.
Night 1: (Optional) Cable car ride and Dinner at the Restaurant.
If the spirits are high, we could go up the Cable Car to enjoy your first dinner in the Arctic with the incredible views of Tromsø from above. If we’re lucky, we could enjoy a first glimpse of the Northern Lights.
Day 2: City Tour during the morning
We want to make sure you get to know the city you are visiting, so we will start with a good look into the history and the secrets of Tromsø in this 4 hour tour. We will finish at the entrance of Polaria Aquarium, with the option of going in to see the training of the seals, or to go back to the city center.
Night 2: Aurora Hunt tour.
We will meet you at the hotel in the evening and head out and do what most tourists come to Troms for: a chance to see Lady Aurora dancing in our night skies. We try to keep the tour to only 4 hours, but depending on the night and the group, it could be longer. This will be decided with the group.
Day 3: Sami & Reindeer sledding.
We will go meet the Sami people and learn about their life and traditions. We will enjoy a sled ride with reindeer, and we will also enjoy feeding the herd of 300 animals who are very friendly but also quite hungry. This will be a full morning tour with lunch included.
Night 3: Aurora Hunt tour (2nd chance).
We will have a second night to go into the cold corners of Tromsø to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, because it is always better to be safe than sorry.
Day 4: Check out from accommodation. Transfer to the airport.
We will meet with you at the hotel, and after the checkout is finished, we will drive you to the airport with enough time. We will help you with the check in to your flight and be sure everything runs smoothly until you go past security.
(Option to do a day tour if flight time permits)
- Please look into the detailed descriptions of the tours for more detailed information
- The tour can be modified to fit individual needs and/or preferences.
- Details will be finalized once flights have been confirmed.
- Dinners are not included, but can be arranged upon request. A list of recommended (and accessible) restaurants can be provided.
- Winter can be very cold in the Arctic, so plan and pack accordingly (recommended woollen underlayers and thick socks).
- Explore the highlights of Tromsø in the Winter.
- Two opportunities to catch the Northern Lights.
- Accessible accommodation.
- Accessible transport for all the activities.
- Option to accomodate, change or adapt the tours to fit the specific needs or wishes of everyone in the group.
- + Find detailed accessibility information in the description of each activity.