The night start in the afternoon when our specialized guides start planning the trip, choosing the best route to find clear skies and be able to enjoy the spectacle of the Northern Lights. First we pick everyone up at the meeting place, and then we start driving.
We will get to know everyone and explain a more about what to expect from the night. Your guide will explain the countless stories that exist about the Aurora Borealis, and all the facts. You will learn how they are generated, the reasons for its shapes and colors, which places they are visible.
We will choose a spot to enjoy a delicious warm meal, and hot drinks to counter the cold of the night. We will make a fire for everyone to sit around also. We also have wamr blankets and thermal clothing for everyone.
We will share with you tips on how to get the best photos, and we will also take photos ourselves for you to take home.
As an accessible company, we always make sure that everybody who joins can enjoy the tour in equal conditions. This means that our Aurora chasing tour is accessible to people with disabilities such as wheelchair users, and also families and people who have no disabilities.
And we will take photos of you to take home also.
- Dress very warm, prepare for a cold night.
- The possibility of toilets is restricted, so we cannot guarantee them on the tour. Please plan ahead for this.
- You may need to bring your passports. Sometimes the tours takes us all the way to Finland.
- Transport from and to the hotel in the city centre.
- Warm meal and hot drinks.
- Warm clothes to borrow.
- Woll blankets for extra warmth.
- Photographs of the tour shared online.
- Help and tips for taking your own photographs.